Update: acest anunț nu mai este de actualitate
Kruk Romania, unul dintre cei mai mari jucători pe piața recuperărilor de creanțe, își mărește echipa și recrutează un Back Office Manager!
Position: Back Office Manager
Reporting to: Operations Area Director (who reports to General Director)
Direct Reports: 3 Team Leaders (1 Bucharest + 2 Targoviste)
Total Team: 45
– Manages the entire Bucharest and Targoviste Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence Teams and all the activities related in order to best serve company’s needs:
a. correspondence (+35.000 monthly processed documents): received documents, files for forced execution, notification to Clients
b. the internal System for processing the Correspondence
c. managing the 3rd parties: archive, currier, Posta Romana and notification distribution company
d. monthly monitoring of Back Office costs (+500.000 ron monthly), applying cost awareness approach
– Monitors and motivates the teams in order to optimize individual and team performance, in accordance with agreed objectives: daily processed volumes, % of errors, response time, etc.
– Uses constructive and continuous feedback to the team, ensuring their engagement and solid performance;
– Offers guidance and supervision to team members in order to develop their professional and personal skills;
– Has a general overview of the business direction and workflow, adapting Back Office processes in order to better serve KRUK’s needs;
– Efficiently cooperates with other departments, to ensure high quality of service to Clients;
– Conducts relevant analysis and reports regarding Back Office activities, supporting data gathering for analytical team.
– Positive people, with Passion!
– Proven with +3 years experience, gained as Manager level ideally within a high volume, fast paced and Client focused environment;
– Understanding of the Correspondence processes is an advantage;
– English language (advanced level, both writing and speaking);
– Microsoft Office (Excel);
– Problem solving and Analytical capability;
– Effective working relationships with employees at all levels;
– Hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable;
– Motivate others and influence work behaviors;
– Change Management;
– Ability to drive process improvements and produce measurable results.
Send your CV to: email@example.com